You are hereMembership Qualification and Requirements
Membership Qualification and Requirements
• Qualifying individuals are invited to consider becoming members of Central Illinois Angels. Membership is at the discretion of CI Angels' Membership Committee and is subject to annual renewal CI Angels' Membership Committee.
• Interested parties must complete the Membership Agreement, the Rules of Membership and Conduct and the Membership Survey and submit the same as directed in the Membership Agreement.
• The membership committee will review all applications for membership and endeavor to provide applicants with a written response within thirty (30) days of receiving the completed application.
• Members must be accredited investors:
An "accredited investor"as defined under Rule 501 of the SEC regulations, which defines an individual accredited investor as: "Any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person's spouse at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000 ; OR "Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person's spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year.
• Members must be an active part of the screening and investment process.
• Members must be willing to serve as investment Champions.
• Members must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the CI Angels' Membership Agreement.
• Members must attend monthly meetings.
• Members must pay an annual membership fee of $2,000
• Members must invest $25,000 in two of the first three years of membership.