MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Qualifying individuals are invited to consider becoming members of Central Illinois Angels (CIA). Membership is at the discretion of CIA Membership Committee and CIA Board and is subject to annual renewal.
• Interested parties must complete the Membership Agreement, the Rules of Membership and Conduct and the Membership Survey and submit the same as directed in the Membership Agreement.
• The Membership Committee and CIA Board will review all applications for membership and endeavor to provide applicants with a written response within thirty (30) days of receiving the completed application.
• Members must be accredited investors:
"Accredited investor" as defined in the Securities Act of 1933 for individuals means "a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person;" OR "a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year."
• Members must be an active member of the group. This can include attending monthly membership meetings and/or participating in various committees.
• Members must be willing to serve as investment Champions.
• Members must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the CIA Membership Agreement and Rules of Membership and Conduct.
• Members must pay an annual membership fee (currently $2,000)
• Members must invest $50,000 in the first three years of membership.
Interested In Joining Central Illinois Angels?
• Contact Kip McCoy at (309) 696-9881 or email@example.com for additional details.